For responsive websites get in touch with TLS Technology
Are you wondering about a redesign of your site to adapt it to mobile? Responsive websites technology makes it possible to automatically adapt the content of a website to the resolution of the screen that displays it. Your website conforms to the available space for maximum ease of use.
Responsive web design is, for companies, a way of relating to customers through all existing devices (PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.). One of the many benefits of responsiveness is the improvement of the User Experience. What, until recently, was a simple suggestion has now become a "must have" useful for increasing the profits of your business.
Now more than 50% of the population uses their smartphone to access the internet, so a responsive site has become a priority for your business to grow on the web. Our clients have all had a dramatic improvement in the quality of leads and conversion of leads to customers by switching to a responsive website.
What are the advantages of a responsive + mobile site?
A responsive site is mobile friendly website and is particularly recommended for companies targeting an individual target. Whether for an e-commerce site or a business site looking for contacts from individuals (BtoC). For a professional blog, it is a must to become indispensable.
- You only have one site to manage, no separate site or mobile app.
- The site automatically adjusts to the device used by your visitor (phone, tablet, computer).
- On a smartphone or tablet, the menus become practical to handle with the fingers, the forms adapt, and placing an order becomes easy.
- The visual approach is redesigned to be fluid with weaker connections, and your site gains in speed (a criterion appreciated by Google and Internet users).
- Responsive definitely solve SEO problems related to multiple URLs to manage with a parallel mobile site (recommended by Google 5 )
Are you considering a redesign to a responsive site?
If a responsive site already brings you many intrinsic benefits, a redesign can multiply the benefits. As long as you redesign a site, you might as well optimize it for the following:
- Rethink your pages, and optimize them to strengthen their ability to position themselves on Google.
- Rejuvenate your company's image.
- Provide your customers with a more dynamic site that you can update easily.
Remember that designing a responsive + mobile website is not easy for everyone. This requires technical know-how in development, code, testing, SEO knowledge, and more. The creation of an optimized professional website generally takes several months, and the cost in terms of time and the purchase of plugins and/or CMS and templates (if necessary) is high. At TLS Technology, we offer formulas adapted to your needs. The development is done on WordPress, and you can have your site in a few weeks. You can choose your design from many options to have the perfect showcase for you. Result: a modern, professional and SEO-optimized responsive website.